Masih Sampah Gw

about my thoughts and feelings

Monday, January 29, 2007

soundtrack of your relationship

dua hari terakhir ini secara gak sengaja denger satu lagu yg buat gw merupakan sontrek hubungan gw ma dodol..."In a rush" by blackstreet
start with about 4 years or so, when london skul annually having an inauguration nite for the first-year-student...(lom jadian sih yg pasti)
that nite was the first nite that he asked me to dance....with that song...
wow, i miss that time...
i miss that time when we have so little responsibilities and just hang out with friends...
thinking only on the assignment that mentor gave us...
oya, back to sontrek...hmm setiap denger lagu itu, keinget aja moment dmn gw n dia dance...moment where the first time also we hold each other...
my gosh, im such a sissy...
pengen deh punya remote yg kaya di film click...tp yg cuma bisa me-remind old days...whoaaaa that would be nice...
well anyway...4 the good old days..

–In a Rush–
it came over me in a rush
When I realized that I love you so much
That sometimes I cry, but I cant tell you why
Why I feel what I feel inside

How I try to express whats been jugglin my mind
But still cant find the words
But I know that somethings got a hold of me

Baby, some day Ill find a way to say
Just what you mean to me
But if that day never comes along
And you dont hear this song
I guess youll never know that...

And when I say inside, I mean deep
You fill my soul with something I cannot explain
Whats over me...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home